Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Frazzled

Faculty In-service (3hr Gifted & Talented credit)
Break-out session 2

The following was a PowerPoint presentation I gave my campus during in-service the week prior to the beginning of school.  
For the purpose of this discussion, I simply took the PowerPoint and converted it into jpeg's.  Once I had the individual slides saved as pictures, I imbedded them into my blog.  I find this extremely easy because it allows you to manipulate your slides in a familiar setting (ppt) , then convert and place them in the unfamiliar blog setting.   I am a "newbie" to the blog scene and am not confident with blogging tools. Using this method, I do not feel I've lost ALL contol! 












And last, but certainly not least, here is a Taylor Mali video entitled the Miracle Worker. 







No comments:

Post a Comment